Your Disability Insurance Quote
With DIonDEMAND, your disability insurance quote is presented to you online, in minutes.
Get a Quote
Answer a few simple questions. You’ll instantly see 3 coverage and rate options.
Choose Policy & Apply
Answer questions to facilitate the underwriting process. Plan to spend
Approval & Payment
Instantly find out if your policy is approved. Upon approval, you will be asked to provide payment information.
Peace of Mind
You will instantly receive a PDF of your insurance policy confirming coverage.
- To generate a disability insurance quote, you will need to answer a few simple questions.
- After you see the initial disability insurance quote, you will be given the opportunity to apply for the quote you see.
- When you proceed with the online application, you will be asked to provide personal information.
- The insurer's online application complies with robust digital security standards so you can feel confident that your information is safe and secure. However, if you need assistance with answering questions or completing the application, you use our chat service or call us at 1-8664840245 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
What You Can Expect: Disability Insurance Cost
To keep the process simple and easy, DIonDEMAND offers only one type of disability insurance coverage. This policy is built on the idea that disability insurance should be affordable for everyone. Many of our competitors charge 2 to 4% of annual income for a policy. Our policies are much more affordable. Benefits protect roughly 60% of your gross pay, which is roughly equal to 80% of your take home pay. Unlike employer-sponsored plans, individual disability insurance benefits are typically not taxed so you have access to the entire 60% benefit.* Please visit our FAQ page for additional policy details.
*In many cases, 60% of net pay is equal to up to 80% of net income.
How to Make Disability Insurance Part of Your Financial Plan
As you know, asset protection is an essential element of every thoughtful financial plan. Most people rely heavily on their paychecks. Your paycheck pays for shelter, transportation, food, education, entertainment and all the other components of your lifestyle. For this reason, protecting your paycheck with disability insurance is of utmost importance. If you are unable to work due to a disabling injury or illness, you can quickly lose many of your assets if you do not have disability insurance protection.
- First policy: If you don't yet have disability insurance, this disability insurance policy is a perfect place to start. We think you will find it to be the fastest, easiest and most affordable paycheck protection option on the market. Best of all, it’s portable which means it is not reliant on your employment. It will follow you to any job including self-employment.
- Additional, portable policy: If you already have disability insurance through your work, the benefit is probably limited and taxed. Most people quickly discover that while a work policy is better than no coverage, the benefit is not really enough to sustain your lifestyle. Fortunately, you can purchase additional coverage through DIonDEMAND to round out your protection. Your DIonDEMAND policy is portable so when you change jobs, it will follow you.
- Insurability lock-in: It's much easier to secure disability insurance coverage when you are healthy, and the rates are lowest when you are young. For this reason, it’s a good idea to lock in protection now, so you will have coverage later.